There’s nothing better on the weekends than delicious cinnamon rolls. But now we can make these yummy warm rolls any day of the week! Try this easy air fryer cinnamon rolls recipe for a quick breakfast your family will love.
(Blue’s Best Life is a participant in the Amazon Associates Program. I earn a small commission if you purchase through those links. This helps me keep the blog going! -Bobbie)
I do love a homemade sweet treat, but sometimes it’s difficult to find the time on a busy morning. Making the cinnamon roll dough and waiting for it to rise takes so much time. I have to find a shortcut occasionally. That’s where my air fryer comes in handy. I can pop my rolls in the air fryer and have perfectly fresh cinnamon rolls in 15 minutes. It cures my sweet tooth and the best part is I don’t have to wait for the oven to heat up!
can You air fry cinnamon Rolls?
Yes! Cinnamon rolls cook perfectly in an air fryer. They are golden brown and ready to eat in just 15 minutes! Keeping your favorite brand of cinnamon rolls in the fridge is the perfect way to solve the breakfast dilemma!
Why These cinnamon rolls are the best
- Quicker than using a conventional oven because air fryers heat very quickly.
- Perfectly golden brown on the top and soft on the inside.
- Great way to make individual rolls. Cook just 1-2 at a time and freeze the rest by wrapping in plastic wrap.
I used Annie’s organic cinnamon rolls. This ready-made tube of cinnamon rolls is in the refrigerated section at the grocery store. You could use any brand of cinnamon roll or even your own homemade cinnamon rolls. Keep in mind the cooking time may vary depending on the size of the roll.
- Use a little bit of butter to grease a cake pan that fits inside air fryer.
- If you do not have a cake pan for air fryer lightly spray the bottom of the air fryer basket with olive oil spray. Do not use aerosol cooking spray in an air fryer.
- Arrange the cinnamon rolls in a single layer in the prepared baking pan. If cooking several you may need to do multiple batches.
- Cook at a lower temperature. Set air fryer to 320 degrees Fahrenheit and the bake time for 15 minutes.
- Do not use parchment paper in the air fryer. Air fryers work by having hot air circulating and the parchment will block the air from circulating.
How to store leftovers
If you have leftover cinnamon rolls the best way to store them is in an airtight container. Store them at room temperature for 2-3 days. Reheat in the microwave for 15-30 seconds.
Looking for other air fryer recipes? Try these!
If you try this recipe for , let me know what you think! Leave a comment below, and don’t forget to snap a pic and tag it #bluesbestlife on Instagram! Seeing your creations makes my day.
Pin for Later!
My Favorite Kitchen Tools!
Air Fryer Cinnamon Rolls
- Air Fryer
- 1 package cinnamon rolls
- butter or olive oil spray to grease pan
- Use butter to grease cake pan that fits inside air fryer basket. If you do not have a cake pan spray bottom of basket lightly with olive oil spray.
- Place cinnamon rolls inside cake pan. Depending on type of air fryer and size of cinnamon rolls you may need to make two batches.
- Slide basket into air fryer. Set temperature to 320 degrees and cook for 14-15 minutes. Drizzle with icing after baked.